View Single Post
Anonymous37844

Default Dec 06, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Just a vent

I told my husband about my infidelity in my last mania. Unfortunately I lied and told him it was just one once. He wanted to talk to my T about it. A few minutes after he went in my T came out and got me to talk about confidentiality stuff. That's when I told him what I told my husband, my T said that I had put him in a difficult position by asking him to lie for me. I left and my husband resumed his bit. Later my T and I had a discussion about truthfulness.

After the session my husband and I were talking and I confessed about the other guys. Apparently when first talking to my husband my T said "infidelities" after I came out he said "infidelity" my husband picked up on this.

I feel bad for lying but better for telling the truth.

Unfortunately, for my husband this is an inexcusable situation and we are separating, but the past 2 years since I was diagnosed have been the roughest and we have separated on several occasions, but this time its the end.

I also feel bad for putting my T in that position, it was notmy intention to compromise his integrity.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37917, healed84