Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2012 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster-bamster View Post
Unlike male packages, bigger breasts are not functionally "better" in any way. It is not that they can push harder or give a fuller feeling in the vagina. Indeed, I have once read in one Indian online newspaper that smaller breasts are more sensitive. Do not know if there is truth to it.

So the oft-cited preference for bigger breasts which manifests itself in the fact that there are far more breast "enhancement" surgeries than breast reduction surgeries seems irrational.

Hence, my question.

I cannot post without voting and I am a woman so I will vote on esthethic merits only and I prefer bigger breasts but I occasionally like small-breasted Asian women. Since I go for larger breasted more often, there goes my vote.
So every lady who is insecure about being less than generously endowed in this department should go watch the new movie Anna Karenina starring Keira Knightley to see all her lingering insecurities disappear once and for all.

In the book, Anna has a voluptuous figure and her shoulders are round and even a little fat. She is hardly flat chested.

Keira is the most flat chested actress in Hollywood.

Before the movie, if someone asked me to rank Hollywood actresses as potential candidates for the part, Keira would have come in last.

Clearly, someone far smarter than I am has cast her in that role, and she is simply splendid. She shines. And proves that a beautiful face and an acting talent are all a girl really needs, and who cares about the figure - nobody does. She is very believable and you forget that her physique does not match the expectations set by the text.

It is a good movie overall, with great actors and actresses in leading and supporting roles, and I highly recommend it.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote