Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2012 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anika. View Post
Whether you get tested Hammy only shows your end, not his. Just as you were not going to tell him who you slept with, he could do the same. Std's go both ways, probably better to just use something.
Yes, and now I will just say that we should use something, without going into details. Now, the problem is exactly the one you foresaw, Anika: it seems that I got unlucky with Topamax. It seems that my orgasms stopped because of Topamax - remember you asked about that? Well, 2% of patients who take Topamax to prevent migraines develop sexual side effects, and I apparently fall into those unlucky 2%.

So I should probably stop maligning Geodon and planning to live on Lithium alone because it is not the medium dose of Geodon that is at fault - it is the Topamax.

I am giving it some time because I have heard that things might get better. Wish me luck! If it is Topamax, it is the THIRD med to give me sexual side effects, after Risperdal, high doses of Geodon, and now Topamax. I just have incredible luck with those meds!
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anika.