View Single Post
autotelica
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2012
24 hugs
given
Default Dec 13, 2012 at 06:48 PM

One of the craziest things my therapist has done was come by my apartment unit. I had told her about my beautiful zinnias, which I was growing on the front stoop in little containers. She said she would come by to see them after session.

I went home afterwards, not really thinking she was going to come by. I was in the middle of taking off my work clothes when I happened to look out of the window and see her coming up the walk. Because I was shirtless and I didn't want to risk her even just catching a glimpse of my silohuette through the glass, I ran into the other room. I didn't come out until I was absolutely certain she was gone.

The next session, she told me about her "visit", mentioning the crazy-looking neighbors and everything. I didn't say anything about having seen her. It was weird when it happened, but now I can say that it was one of those things that made me feel closer to her.

I've since moved and she has seen where I live (while dropping me off). Once she has chastised me for keeping my grass too tall and told me to buy a lawnmower, for pete's sake.
autotelica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Miswimmy1