View Single Post
Big Mama
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
646 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 15, 2012 at 01:35 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why can't the computer eat what I type before I get to the end instead of when I'm finished. STUPID COMPUTER.

OK deep breath. Let me try this again. I am a big time tomboy. I love my cars, horses, chainsaws. I don't mind getting dirty. I love the smell of 2 cycle oil. I can out weld my husband, I can work on cars w/ the best of them. I used to help on the pit crew or a small time race track. I spent weekends tearing down and rebuilding motors. I took 5 years agricultural science and machinics plus wood shop in high school.

I am a stay at home mom. I've been married 18 years and have 3 kids. Being a tomboy is a great way to be married. I mow the grass, carry fire wood, keep the fluids checked in the vehichles. My H can send me to the hardware store and I can find what he needs or if I can't at least I don't get jerked around by the people trying to sell me something I don't need. My H can work on the car and I can find what ever tool and help him or check the gaps and points while he does something else. Being a stay at home mom doesn't mean staying cooked up in the house doing girly stuff all day.

As for my jeans, if someone took them away I think I might die. I wear dresses to church (blue jean ones) I wear pant suits also. I think I should wear dresses to church so I do. Blue jean one count to you know. I even wear my cowboy boots w/ my dress sometimes. God don't love me for my shoes.

As far as finding girls attractive, well thats ok. That doesn't make you gay. I can look at a woman an think wow is she beautiful. And think I wish I looked like that or I wish I had a butt like that. My H can recognize when a man is attractive or not so much. That doesn't make him gay. I think of it as recognizing what beauty God made. It doesn't matter what sex you are and they are. The question is sexually do you want to be w/ a female or male. I didn't look to see your age but I expect you are not as old as me, maybe quite young. Your sexual preference is hard to determine in this day and time where so much of the world is open to gay relationships. When I was a kid it was not so widely accepted so for the most part there was no question about sexual orientation. So are you attracted to males at all. That is the next question.
Big Mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
CantExplain, Polydodecahedron, Sad-N-Lonely