View Single Post
Leed
Elder

Member Since Oct 2010
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2012 at 08:14 AM

Hi ~ If it was a long distance relationship, how did they get together to "cheat?" Did they actually meet up somewhere?

I'm sorry this happened (if it really happened) but like Harley said, you need to talk to your husband about this. People like to talk and people can be CRUEL. I cannot count the number of people who have done things like this when the other was stationed somewhere else -- they tried to break up the marriage by making up some stupid story and getting the wife or husband all upset!! This is the cruelest thing I've ever seen happen. But it DOES happen. Friends or acquaintances get bored and stories get told.

It's my opinion that you should wait until he gets back home to talk to him about this. He shouldn't be worrying about this while he's in a war zone! The ONLY thing he should be worrying about is getting home in ONE PIECE. If he frets about this while he's out on patrol or something, he could put himself or someone else in danger. How would you feel if something happened? I think it would be better to wait -- if you can -- until he gets home. This isn't THAT important that it cannot wait. This happened before you got married --- not after. So wait. Don't endanger his life.

God bless and please take care. I wish you the very best. Hugs, Lee

Thanks for this!
Harley47