View Single Post
Anonymous32850

Default Dec 21, 2012 at 05:15 PM

George,

Well, I wouldn't be, if it wasn't for the 'accident', leaving you with the inability to "point north."

That is not funny. I am sorry.

I am hurt, George! You KNOW that was an ACCIDENT!

This isn't like you. The George I have known, my entire life, would have never posted this! We have been friends for twenty years!

Sorry, George. I more than anyone here understands the pain and anger, that you still feel, about that day. It was not my fault! I didn't tell you to do that! Where did you even come up with that idea?

Listen, if you need to talk, let me know, but would you mind putting it into a PC. I feel really embarrassed that you would share OUR secret, on this public forum! With everyone, George?

I also know all of the other things that are causing you to crack, and I cannot blame you, for you are too good and kind a person to purposely distress me so.

If you don't care to speak to me, I hope that you will reach out to one of your good friends here. You need to TALK to someone! Call my brother, you have always gotten on with him. It is uncalled for George, for you to do this on an open thread!

Please don't forget that I care deeply for you, even though it is obvious that you are still ashamed.

-Your Flee, George...I am, still, right?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37781