View Single Post
BlueInanna
Grand Magnate

Member Since Dec 2011
3,238 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 23, 2012 at 06:11 PM

Hi Wildchild, I only just saw this thread also. Welcome!! We are glad you are here!! (I talked to you on another thread already and hope I said welcome, but just in case). It is a quieter time of year for some, remember we have bp too, and everyone is at different places working on their issues. I was isolating quite a bit earlier in December, feeling pretty chatty now.

It's ok to feel like you don't belong, it's ok to feel how you feel about anything, imho, but it's great that you put it into words and expressed it!! I felt that same way a year ago here, no one here's fault, just where I was at in my head. I felt really odd and often excluded as a child, and my insecurities still follow me around sometimes.

This place is technically just a forum, but has become a support system for many of us. My pdoc considers this place a form of psychotherapy for me, and I think she's right. It's a tool, so partly is up to you to use it to it's best potential. Keep posting, and I hope you will find good support and friendships here as well. I think you will. I look forward to more posts from you and to get to know you better.
BlueInanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote