View Single Post
geez
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2010
1,213 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 29, 2012 at 04:26 PM

We had the conversation this morning and all I can say is I am extremely lucky to have such a supportive husband.

Winter you are right. My husband was thinking about what I'm going to do after my program ends. Right now the program is giving me structure and when I'm done with the program my structure will be gone. So what I'm going to do is add some structure to my life. Give myself two tasks to do in the house per day (fold laundry and cook dinner or wash the floors and cook dinner) in addition to helping with getting my kids ready in the morning and ready for bed at night. Outside of the house my structure will be to go to the gym almost every day for a class or have coffee with a friend etc... I also may be starting up with another weight loss support group that I was involved in before. I would also like to get involved in a support group for depression and anxiety if I can find one. In addition I'm going to sign up for ice skating lessons, yoga and spin. I figure if I keep myself busy in a positive way it can only help me feel better.

Don't ever mistake
MY SILENCE for ignorance,
MY CALMNESS for acceptance,
MY KINDNESS for weakness.
- unknown
geez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
shlump