View Single Post
ManicD

Member Since Dec 2012
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 30, 2012 at 06:37 PM

Sounds like either two things happened with your friends.

First one that might have happened is they were never really good friends, just friends. They listened to you at first and probably had similar feelings as you. But as time went on, they got tired of listening. So they called you paranoid as their way to deal with it. They didn't really understand you anymore.

The second thing that I believe is most likely the case, is that everyone is giving you tough love. They do care but they see no other option then to be tough on you. I've seen this a lot. They want your friendship and hope that putting up a wall between you and them will be motivation for you to help bring down the wall.

Now it's really only up to you if you believe you are paranoid or not. Sometimes people get labeled paranoid because not everyone can see what you see. But that doesn't mean what you see isn't there or that it's not true.

I'm paranoid but I don't wear it as a label. I use it as a skill. I can see and think things that no one else thinks. I also have learned when to keep my paranoid thoughts to myself and when to share them. Is not easy all the time but you do your best to grow as a person.
ManicD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
optimize990h