View Single Post
Anonymous50006

Default Jan 01, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortandcute View Post
Hi everyone! I was diagnosed with social phobia but my therapist thinks there's a chance it's probobly avoidant personality disorder. The social phobia is still on my M.H. records, tho. Anyway, just wanted to say HI.
Hello! To my understanding there are a lot of similarities between the two. But whatever your diagnosis ends up being, feel free to come back and post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by two sons View Post
Hi everyone,
I am really sorry I don't post much. To be honest, I read your posts every day (several times a day), but responding is really not easy for me. So I think it probably appears that I am not a very supportive or caring person and I am really sorry.

Today I am struggling to stay out of the bed. My tdoc wants me to go to sleep at 10 p.m. and get up at 6 a.m. According to tdoc more sleep than 8 hours can be too much. Well, this is probably the hardest assignment tdoc has ever given me and I am totally failing, as usual.
Nah...you don't appear unsupportive at all. I think everyone here understands it's difficult sometimes for people to post and sometimes too difficult to post at all.

I don't know what to tell you about sleep...I usually have the opposite problem and am wide awake for most of the night.

But anyway, I don't remember if I mentioned it before on this thread or not that I'm attempting online dating and maybe this time I won't delete my profile (for like the hundredth time). I've struggled enough at just being truthful about my orientation (or at least what's the most correct now).

What's even harder is writing a profile. It's not that I can't write...I'm good at writing. I just can't write about myself. It all sounds stupid and/or untrue. Or at least it doesn't sound believable.

And I certainly can't write messages to other people. Nope. If there's someone I'm interested in, I can't ever imagine them being interested in me.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lamplighter

Thanks for this!
Lamplighter, OrangeMoira