View Single Post
Anonymous32985

Default Jan 06, 2013 at 09:24 AM

((((((((hampster_bamster))))))) --that is not true from what I have read of her; many fell in love with her, (Cary Grant, amongst all her leading men! but she was married to Carlo Ponti, and believes in the vows of marriage) and she loved none of them.

I can relate to that on a personal level. She grew up in filth and squalor, during a bad time of famine in Europe. She was poor, and always believed herself to be "Ugly"> can you believe?

I relate to her views on many levels, inclusive was being an "ugly" duckling, knowing there was only one man out there for her/me, and that life is NOW! and it is to be lived --with spaghetti! LOLOLOL Especially if you knew famine and neglect and abuse as a child.

Sophia Loren loved one man in her life to whom she was married for 50 years, she was 15, he 37 when they married..... she was with him till his death.
She is alone today...following his death. She had two children with him. It must have been a great blow to her to lose him. But she goes on living...

She is 78 today, and still views life with hope, and anticipation. A woman of great fortitude! If what I read is true, and I believe it is!~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My point in my post is that "Casual Sex," "Sex for the sake of 'Experimentation'", "Sex without commitment to a relationship based on trust, friendship, and REAL LOVE" or "Nonconsensual sex" does not count. Rape is not sex. Rape is AN ACT OF VIOLENCE!--therefore, IT does not count in my definition!

In my life...LOOOOOOONG! I have learned to define most things in accord with what feels "right" inside me; thusly: I have always believed that Sex is the EXPRESSION of LOVE in physical form, and it must be wonderful! I have ne'er experienced such, nor have many I have spoken with!...."Falling in Love" does not="LOVE" for me, it means "Infatuation" and that is not worth trusting another in a world rife with AIDS, HERPES...in other words, it is not worth risking your life for. pax.

Last edited by Anonymous32985; Jan 06, 2013 at 11:16 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote