View Single Post
Anonymous32855

Default Jan 07, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Personally, I am uncomfortable describing a woman as "sexy," because I feel it has a shallow and derogatory meaning, similar to how the words "hot" and "chick" are used, but that's my opinion.

It'll sound cliche but what I find most attractive in a female is how kind she is and how she treats me, i.e., if she empathetic, caring, respectful, and if she cares what I have to say.

I could care less about what she looks like. But I'll be on cloud nine if a woman is willing to listen to my rants about the world and respect my interests! . I remember when I was last in a relationship we went on a bug hunt! I'd teach her about the different arachnids and insects we found outside .

As someone that is endlessly alone, I am forced to bottle what is on my mind and how I feel inside of me, and I can feel like a dam about to burst. Indeed, I have a hard time feeling good about something if I am unable to share it with someone I trust; it becomes lost when I am forced to bottle it inside of me with everything else.

All I would like is someone that I can express myself too honesty, without fear, and that cares about what I have to say. If a woman can do that she's an A+ to me no matter what she looks like.

Probably a longer answer than I intended…
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote