View Single Post
joseph_anthony

Member Since Jan 2013
24 hugs
given
Default Jan 08, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Venomous View Post
It looks like we do share some similarities. I am both hopelessly and helplessly romantic. Although I don't have many friends, I have been 'friend zoned' before, and it is hurtful to be placed in a subordinate relationship with a woman when you care so much about her. Unrequited love is the story of my life.

It's interesting hearing how women endlessly complain about the men in their lives but refuse to date or be with men that really care for them.

Sometimes I wish I was rich - that would solve everything.

And I am always alone

Don't allow yourself to be fooled by society's perception of the wealthy people. Being rich may solve some of your most basic needs by facilitating your ability to achieve them, but on the whole the person you truly are today wouldn't be totally different at all.

I am really not comfortable around girls at all. It is very difficult for me to go up to them and strike up conversation, like you see in the movies and on TV and stuff, I'm also told I'm not bad looking at all, I just don't know what to say. I can't talk to girls at bars or stuff, I mostly just chat with my friend and drink.

I don't understand why girls go after the stupid cocky idiots that act like their all that and will just end up treating her terrible?
joseph_anthony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote