View Single Post
squeeze321

Member Since Nov 2011
Default Jan 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I believe that my foster mother was a malignant narcissist.

She was very controlling, preferring to manipulate and use vulnerable people to her advantage, she would make other people feel weak and inadequate, and herself far superior because she had an over grown ego to fill. She lacked the ability to empathise and liked to scream and shout commands at others.

She was a viscious tyrant and as a child I saw her slam a car door into her friends head, I believe an injury like that could potentially kill. I also at the age of 11 had to dodge glasses of water which she threw at me just for saying I felt sick. She would scream at me on many occassions when I was aged between 11 and 14, that if I failed my school exams, I would have to resort to prostitution to survive and these shouting matches would go on until she frothed at the mouth. She believed she was above the law and hated the police because the police had the authority to tell her what to.

Consequences happen to others not herself.

She liked to be the centre of attention, she liked an audience and when her friend's family came to visit she would start meddling in their lives too. When I was in my early 20s I told her in a letter that I wanted no more contact with her and I am glad to say I have not seen her since. I truelly believed the woman was mad, as mad as a rabied dog so I did not tell her the real reason for me cutting her out of my life was to protect any children I may have in the future.

Sometimes I get flashbacks of my childhood, and I have some visualisations I use which render her harmless in my mind. I will not post details because these visualisations would probably get me sectioned and I would not like to upset anyone, but they work for me and keep me sane!

Hugs from:
Anonymous37904