View Single Post
Lamplighter
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2010
1,508 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2013 at 05:26 AM

I'm so sorry IATE that your first week back at school was so crap. I take it they were all new people and not anyone you'd met last year already? For what it's worth I don't think hanging around message boards is pathetic - forums have been my lifeline for a couple of years now and I really appreciate having at least that level of people contact - even if I don't post so much it's nice to read other people's messages and get a sense of vicarious belonging that way.

I haven't posted here in a little while, seem to be spreading myself a bit thin at the moment, running to stand still kind of feeling. As it's a check in thread I thought I'd check in with myself and remind myself that at the moment therapy is going bloody brilliantly and so I'm feeling a whole lot more positive hopeful optimistic and basically just BETTER than I have for a very long time. Which doesn't make me any less scared of other people and their perceived negative reactions to me, but maybe a bit easier to cope with them when it happens.

Lamplighter used to be Torn Mind
Lamplighter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote