Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2012
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2013 at 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by depressedgirl View Post
I don't know if this is the best place to post this but I think it is... When I was 14 I was taken advantage of by this guy I had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship with. After that I threw myself at every guy who looked my way, which in turn caused me to have my heart broken lots of times. I am 19 years old now and after being used and hurt by every guy ive ever known, I am engaged to this guy I really love. We fight a lot at times but I love him and he'd never take advantage of me. But, recently after being with this guy for over a year, I love him but it's a weird kind of love. I am emotionally attracted and attached to him, but girls seem to be the only thing to peak my interest as far as looks... I mean, don't get me wrong I think my fiancee is very good looking, it just doesnt peak my interest like it used to. I feel safe with him, and I do love him so it makes it very confusing... I am bisexual but I feel more attracted to girls... I just wonder is anyone can make any sense out of this or if someone has been through the same thing, and if so what do you think? Because I'm very confused. I'm happy with my fiancee, I just feel like a very big part of me is missing and idk why :/
Does your fiance know about your bisexuality and attraction to other women? Until you can decide on which gender you are more attracted to, a marriage might not be able to withstand that sort of pressure. A therapist may be able to help you work out your feelings. Regardless of whether it is women or men, roving eyes can really do a number on a marriage. If there is going to be a problem, better it happen before you exchange vows.

You need to do some serious soul searching. Be honest with yourself. Unless you are ready to give up all others, male and female, and be loyal to the guy you love, the marriage will be in trouble before it has a chance to start.
I wish I had better answers for you.

Sam2
Sam2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote