View Single Post
alisandria
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2006
Default Sep 26, 2006 at 02:34 PM

The longer you stay, the worse it will get. I went through a similar incident with an ex...very strange stuff he did. I found out sometime ago, he would even go to the extent of smelling my underwear after I would come home from where ever, to see if I were with a man?? HUH??? I never cheated on him, he was the one that was the chronic liar and cheater, and over all idiot.

I am still living with the damage done to me. Things got progressively worse, and not only was I "looked over" by him as he calls it, but I was stalked by a girl he was dating and her friend, that got pretty bad, and ended up in court. The only one that was ever actually charged was the friend. So, get out while you can. I told enough people years ago, if I wind up dead before my time under suspicious circumstances it's the ex that did it.

You really can surviive on very little out there, we still do today. It's not easy, but it's a future. And I agree don't tell him you are leaving, when you do, just do it...a person like that, the only way they feel in control is by being in control of your life.

Best of luck. Lisa

~*~Like they say, Rome wasn't built in a day, was it?~*~

~*~Time is our friend and our healer.~*~

~*~You are what you attract.~*~
alisandria is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote