View Single Post
hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I had a friend many years ago... I lost track of her and her name is so common, like Jane Doe... the Internet does not help me find her.

She was your age and just a year or two younger than me.

She worked as a fashion model. Not top model but still. She started modelling late, and you cannot make it to the top unless you start young. She was tall with good legs and absolutely gorgeous red hair. And, I still remember it, very nearsighted.

She was super sweet and nice with me. And, I believe, with a couple of common girldriends, who, like me, were single back then but later went on to get married and have children. All straight without a question, except for the redhead model.

As straight as I am, I swear, had she asked I would have said sure, because she was just so nice.

We all wondered about her orientation but did not talk to her.

Then she married. The guy was a computer programmer. Good looking, thin, with delicate facial features and delicate personality. The opposite of macho.

They shared a bed, but, according to her, did not have sex. So she was probably confused about her orientation and found a guy who stood by her through the confusion. Not every guy would agree to that. She found the right one.

Eventually they split up, but in a totally civilized manner, amicably without fights or anything like that. So it was a fine life experience for both, it just did not last forever.

And then I lost track of both.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote