View Single Post
Big Mama
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
646 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 24, 2013 at 05:46 PM

Look into words of other people. How is he in school, or after school care, daycare. Do the teachers see any change in behavior, odd ways of playing, strange ways of relieving stress. Teachers are bound by law to be reporters, so are day care workers. If you let them know what is going on they can save art work, and be looking for signs. Have you tried T. A child psychologist. For foster care issues. No one has to know it is for the potential of something else. They may be able to tell more then we as parents can. Talk to the T and let them know your suspission. They can have a better idea of what to look for. A few sessions and something should show up.

Did some one give grandma girls clothes. You know "I know you have a grand child here are some clothes". Around that age kids are starting to feel weird about changing there clothes in frount of people when it didn't used to matter. Did he have an "accident" where clean clothes were needed or was he muddy and needing clean clothes and girl clothes were all that were availiable.

Just checking. I believe you. I also used to work in day care and know that it is not unusual for those kind of things to happer. Boys in panties, and haltertop. (That's all we had) is the reason. Espicially in day care where a child is left w/ so much time to play and mingle something may come out in his play or if given dolls or dr kits kitchen sets always open up discussions as well. What's your fav. thing that grandma fixes...

I do believe there is reason to be suspicious. I am sorry that no one will listen to you. I do not want to sound like another person who is not listening to you. If you have filed a report that is all you can do until more proof comes along.

I am so sorry this is happening. Please keep us updated.
Big Mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Foreign_Soul, ickydog2006