View Single Post
Betrayed1

Member Since Feb 2013
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 05, 2013 at 09:20 PM

Hello,

I feel as if my husband keeps finding ways to betray me. He is bipolar and tends to flirt with women. He seeks/craves validation and attention from others. I saw this quite a bit when we were dating and i was stupid to think that he was just a friendly guy and I thought he was trust-worthy. Well...once we got married it continued. He would gawk, stare, flirt with women and tried to do it discreetly but I caught him almost every time . I also, caught him contacting his ex girlfriends and had attempted to make plans with them while I was pregnant. I have more stories of betrayal like this, but I'm now at a point where I am feeling like I don't want to stay around anymore, because recently he betrayed me again by lying and hiding something from me. and this was after he promised me that he would never do these things again. So, i stayed. Then recently i caught him instant messaging a female co-worker in a flirtatious manner...and they made plans to have lunch together. I found the messages after the fact though....He never planned on telling me about it either. And when I confronted him he lied About it. my heart feels so hurt and heavy...and I'm waking up in the mornings with heavy anxieties thinking he might do this again. I need to hear if any one has had similar experiences with a loved one and any advice would be extremely appreciated.
Betrayed1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote