View Single Post
NoCake
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2012
311 hugs
given
Default Feb 11, 2013 at 01:16 AM

Personally I do not agree with homosexuality for those exact religious reasons. And while there are similar denominations that do not have these views they, in my opinion, completely ignore the text in the bible itself and apply meanings that pretty much go against it. I do not believe much in religion switching either. A religion, like any set of laws or rules to live by, is a truth. But to leave this truth for "another" makes me question whether that person wants a set of rules or simply something that caters to them at the moment. Like any set of laws there will be some that you simply don't like. Are all of the other laws simply folly because I disagree with one or another? I can understand leaving because of multiple ideas that you simply do not agree with but I was never a fan of changing for one that did not lead to anything such as the harming of another person.

When matters of the heart are involved I do believe that there is a time when we cannot simply make decisions based on feeling but also on logic. There are plenty of times in life where we simply can't do exactly whatever we want and must do what is necessary whatever that means.

But while I disagree with homosexuality I am in no place to judge the decisions of others. At the end of the day everyone must choose their own path.

So I would tell you to pray on it and see what happens. You know where I stand on this but you have to make your own decisions. Good luck.

-
Saint Frances de Sales
NoCake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
eskielover, GirlOfManyFaces, ickydog2006