NoCake
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2012
311 hugs
given
Default Feb 11, 2013 at 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlOfManyFaces View Post
Thank you for sharing your views. I believe that homosexuality is wrong and a sin, but I do not judge those who have chosen to go down that path. I am not God. So I will not judge. But I do not encourage this path.

I didn't understand until now. You can fall in love with anyone. Any race, any size, any religion, and any gender. It doesn't matter who, you just love them. But you can chose to act upon it or not.

I don't know what to chose. Should I tell her? Or forget about it?

I know we would never have a future together because two women aren't meant to be together. But is it worth it to confess to her and see what happens?
Well you would have to think about what you would achieve by telling her that. If your feelings were reciprocated would it change the situation for you?

If you have chosen not to go along with it I wouldn't say anything. That would make things harder than they already are. If I met a girl that had different views than I then yeah it would be freakin hard to not to go after her. But I know that I couldn't go through with it. I would keep her as a friend but I wouldn't go any further than that. I can also understand that you might just want to put it out there and get it off of your chest. That's a hard thing to but I wouldn't do it.

If you have chosen to go with it then telling her would be what I expect.

-
Saint Frances de Sales
NoCake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote