View Single Post
Big Mama
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
646 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM

girlofmanyfaces, the last thing you said is what I believe, You and love who ever you please, but do not let sexual immorality come into the picture. When the argument is Sodam and Gamora and god made these people so God made gay and lesbian people so he should not have done that.

First God doesn't make mistakes

Second God did make homosexuality but he also says that it is not a sin to be homosexual it is only a sin to act on homosexual urges sexually.

The difference in animals and humans is that humans can choose to right or wrong.

If my sons came home and told me they were gay, I would not be the most thrilled parent ever, but they are my child and I would love them reguardless. If the individual they choose as a partner is male instead of female, I won't be overly excited, but I will always love my child and if that is what they choose then I'll love there partner as much as I love them. If you hurt your child by not excepting them for who they are that is terrible. If you do not accept there choice for a life long mate then in turn you are only hurting your child. I hope it never comes to that but I love my children and will do everything in my power to support them.

My H disagrees. If either of our boys bring home a male or are they are gay they are disowned and so is anyone who supports them. I told him for his sake then he better hope they do not do that because I love my children and will support them no matter what. I just know what the bible says and I feel like that is the source to go to. But on the other hand you love the sinner not the sin.

Last edited by Big Mama; Feb 12, 2013 at 12:44 AM..
Big Mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
GirlOfManyFaces, ickydog2006