View Single Post
James_from_Idaho

Member Since Feb 2013
94 hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2013 at 08:58 PM

Hello Adespota.. You know, the human body consists of a mind, a heart, a spirit, flesh, and even our blood has a voice.. If there is no blood in your arms, they don't move.. But God has tempered all the body parts together so that they work together.. But that is not my point.. We all have voices inside of us.. Some of them from imagination, others from thought, and I believe even some that are spiritual.. Now as a bipolar person.. I went through a real battle.. I had to discern from the thoughts in my mind what was right, and what wasn't.. And there is only one way I did that.. It was by learning Gods Word.. We are not supposed to lean to our own understanding.. But yet, trust in the Word of God which is eternal.. This path I have been on has been frought with obstacles.. Life is very hard.. But if you want a real friend, seek out God.. He is always there, and he is very loving and understanding.. He waits for us to come to him.. He gives us the Holy Spirit.. Which is the driving force in a soul to change.. God bless you.. If you need more info on what I am talking about, message me.. I hope this helped you
James_from_Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Pikku Myy, Rand.