View Single Post
calvin69

Member Since Feb 2013
Default Feb 15, 2013 at 06:20 AM

I lost my virginity to a hooker, at 18 1/2. that was after I had my heartbroken my 3 crushes in a row, i had been saving myself until then, but after that i was just like screw it and did it. I've now only ever had sex with hookers, 24 in total, i'm 24 now. I'm now concerned how this will impact my future with women, and don't want that number to get any bigger. I'm having a crazy dry spell now. a) what do you think of me, b) how will this impact my future relationships, should i ever tell them?

to elaborate, i really fell in love with my first 3 crushes, it tore me to shreds when 3 in a row rejected me. If i handn't had sex with hookers, i would now be a virgin, with little to completely no self esteem, completely unproductive and sexually inexperienced in a socially unacceptable way. The hookers I've had sex with have given me honest advice, raised my self esteem and self worth, and I am really really good at sex now, i can give out orgasms in less then 20 mins, with no oral. However, i do feel as though i cheated the system and as a result have missed out on intimacy and the social transition to sex. I have been told i am good looking and that I don't need to see hookers (by hookers). I do respect each and every working girl i had sex with, they have taught me invaluable life lessons. But i want to stop, i want to stop going to the easy option, and this is a secret i will take to my deathbed.

I really need some advice, what should i do? I spend so much time in the pursuit of women, i need sex and i don't get it. Rejection really hurts, really hurts and ruins my self esteem. What should I do?
calvin69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote