Magnate

Member Since Dec 2012
644 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 18, 2013 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by struggling2 View Post
Its just all really confusing to me. His weird reactions and then his swearing he never did. Just makes me feel crazy.

It sounds like a crazy-maker. I've had much less traumatic things drive me crazy in a similar manner. My therapist calling me (in an angry, unaccepting tone) arrogant and judgmental (while she is obviously busy knowing me better than me - which seems a bit arrogant - and judging me) and then getting angry at me because she thinks I think she is incompetent (which is unlikely to be true since I was fighting to work things out because I was sooo attached to her), and when I looked for a new therapist some didn't want to touch me because of this. And that was a crazy-maker. I couldn't make sense of it and I didn't know where to turn or who to trust. I've since been able to make sense of it. But I'm a long way from childhood, and my husband saw some of it and supported me, and my new T supports me, so it's not nearly as crazy-making as your situation.

It sounds like you are confused about what really happened - but not confused that something happened, and that your feelings are to be respected.
Syra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happiedasiy