View Single Post
belledisastre

Member Since May 2012
16 hugs
given
Default Feb 19, 2013 at 08:51 PM

I've been in a day treatment program for the past 3 months and am going back to school next week. In my program, people have discussed things they could tell their classmates once they returned to school, but they were all absent for like 1 month at the most. I've been absent for 3 because my bipolar disorder had me all over the place until I was eventually stabilized on medication.
I was wondering if there were any other logical possible explanations. I don't plan on making up a lie and spreading it; if people ask me, I plan to just tell them that I was absent for personal reasons or "It's not important."
I doubt that my classmates will guess exactly where I've been, but I was wondering if they could have any other ideas in mind as to where I've been.

Previous Meds: 20mg Lexapro, 50mg Seroquel XR, 600mg Trileptal

You woke up this morning with a heartbeat, and that should be reason enough to wake up again tomorrow.
belledisastre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote