View Single Post
tita

Member Since May 2006
Default Oct 09, 2006 at 04:31 AM

I have a spinalcerabeller degenaration,with seizures and asthma I live in this nursing homefor 2 years I take alot of meds for pain 1 of them is methidone (i thought that was for junkies but my pallitive care dr said it wasnt)Fenteyl MScontin and Oxicontin all for pain, also and phenobarbital for seizeirs and Oxegen and singulair also Combianvent for asthma Klonipin and Zonagram and Gabepetim,and baclofen Esuximide,also Kepra and Zoloft and Restoril. and SerequelI also am confined to a power wheelchair named (Sparkle)I am in pain alot of the day I used to alsys take the PRN expect now I learned how to deal with the pain first I tell the nurse then I concentrate on this one pic. I have in My room
its of puerto rico and I imagine myself lost in the pic. somtime it works latley not so much I'm tired of taking pills I also have to write in my pain journel (daily pain)
1 being the lest, 10 the worst, I usaully between 6 and 8 I hate being in here,The pain rules my life along with the depression so thats alot of my story