View Single Post
joshuas-mommy
Account Suspended

Member Since Jan 2013
25 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2013 at 07:06 PM

I think that you need to spend some time doing some self-pampering! Like do some fun stuff that both guys and girls can do. Seriously, get some bubble bath and light some candles. Then, get some new cool music and relax in the bath. Then after you get out of the bath, throw on your sexiest clothes and go out to dinner at a restaurant all by yourself. It is not the end of the world because you really need to get out and have some fun by yourself and stop waiting to find someone to do fun stuff with. After that, go out to the movie theature and buy some popcorn and soda.

No one will even pay any attention to whether or not you are all by yourself. I do this all the time and it is lots of fun!

You need to find some other fun stuff to do around town because sitting at home sucks and all you are going to be doing is waiting around and you will miss out on all the fun around town. Maybe you will even find some other fun people to hang around that like to do some of the same things that you like to do.

http://youtu.be/YtIyjCZLt6g

Also, I have just been randomly posting Rihanna songs with my responses.
joshuas-mommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote