Thread: Newly accepting
View Single Post
Big Mama
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
646 hugs
given
Default Feb 23, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Melissa that is great. I don't want to argue w/ religious ethics either. You ask for opinions and we are all intitled to an opinion.

Here is my opinion. You should wait until you have a ring on your finger. You said you were bi. So you should not act on attractions to the same sex. You can have that attraction, that is not wrong, but acting on it is wrong. That is my opinion. It says that somewhere in the bible I think but w/ out looking it up I'm not absolutely certin. If you decide to have sex it needs to be married to a man to whom you are going to marry. And only after you are married.

I to am religious. I did not follow my own advice here. I had sex w/ my husband before we got married I did end up marrying him and we didn't try to have kids until 4 years later. I could have easily gotten pregnant because we were having pre- marital sex, but think God we got the opportunity to plan for our children. and we did get married not have sex and decide we didn't like each other as much as we thought.

Keep doing what you are doing. The Lord honors those who honor him.
Big Mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DelusionsDaily