View Single Post
Speed3
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2012
94 hugs
given
Default Feb 24, 2013 at 04:03 PM

I have been reading posts, put haven't felt up to responding.
I hope everyone is doing ok.
I feel like sh...it . Don't now if it is grief or bipolar, or both. I have become a hermit. It seems right at the moment..
I am stoned right now extra Ativan and Benadryl,it feels good for the moment.

In all my years I have never have been audited, well I am now. I won a 20,000 lawsuit because they did an INVASIVE body cavity search in the ER in 2011.
My lawyer messed up and turned in the wrong form. Now I have to clean up the mess with the IRS.

Oh, and I have to file a civil action. The weekend after my son died, we made the mistake of purchasing a golden retriever pup. We talked at length with the breeder about our situation and she said go ahead it will help. Well by Sunday night we realized we weren't ready. On Monday my husband called the breeder,
She said bring it back when I sell it you will get your money back. he sold it and won't give us our money back.

I am living from meds to meds. Will it get better I have no idea. I want to start going around to known drug corners with a sign and bull horn. My husband says you will get shot and I say so....

I say my PDOC on Thursday, waste of time, he only closed his eyes about 4 times.

Over and Out

SPeed 3 Zoom Zoom

JASON 8/17/1985 to 1/03/2013

I miss you sweetheart
Speed3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BipolaRNurse, BlueInanna, faerie_moon_x, Nessa213, Trippin2.0, ~Christina