View Single Post
Anonymous32970

Default Feb 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM

How much stress do you find in a normal relationship?

I don't experience prolonged anxiety. But my wife is often stressed out in our relationship. However, she tells me that the stress never lasts much longer than the situation that caused it. In other words, she doesn't have nightmares about an argument we had or anything of the sort. In every long-term, committed relationship, there are bound to be conflicts which lead to stress. If these conflicts result in nervous breakdowns or daily headaches or prolonged resentment or depression, you may want to reconsider your choice of mate.

How often does someone say something hurtful?

Rarely ever. By that, I mean like name calling or other such nonsense. When we argue, the truth can be hurtful, but we try our hardest to refrain from name calling or other such nonsense because that would be an ad hominem fallacy which is detrimental to the argument we're presenting.

How much fighting is normal?

Like fist fighting? It's more like sparring. We don't do it out of anger; we do it to see who gets the last piece of cake. "Round 1, Fight!" We use gloves and everything. It's mostly safe...

How many times do you have a hard time too forgive something?

I can't hold a grudge. Seriously. I don't know how people have the patience for such things.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote