View Single Post
anonymous91213

Default Mar 05, 2013 at 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbear View Post
My anxiety has been really bad. Im having what my shrink.calls hysterca globus. I cant swallow food because of it. I cant sleep. I cant think strait. My chest feels heavy. And every little thing triggers a panic attack. I have gotten a vaeicise vein in my right calf and of course as soon as it started hurting my first thought was DVT. Altho theres no major swelling. Or my head will start hurting really bad out of the blue & I think anyurism (sp?). Its just in my head. I am not happy. Im not depressed, just unhappy. Im stressed out all the time. My husband is getting tired of my endless panic attacks & my PTSD flashbacks (they started again after 5 years of none) Im just at my wits end with it. Smh. I cant even go outside anymore without hyperventilating. I almost fainted from that yesterday :-\ ...here it is 3:50 am & Im awake thinking about my leg & everythibg else I worry about

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Doe's your Doc do more for you then put a label on what's going on? I hope he can be more supportive.
warm thoughts to you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
thunderbear