Thread: Fitting in
View Single Post
allimsaying
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2012
2,196 hugs
given
Default Mar 06, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I dont really want to be a misfit but Ive made myself that way. Im not a snob but I act like one. I push people away when I want to be close to them. Well, I dont want to be close to everyone, just some people. I border on anti social sometimes but I dont want to be that way. Im not dangerous. I only hurt myself with my thoughts. Sometimes I get really angry and I hit things, never people, well, so far. I was roadraged three times recently. I pulled over and stopped and one guy stopped beside me.He made faces and said something, I couldnt hear him and I stared back at him waiting for him to get out of the car but he turned around and drove away. I just didnt see him, he came out of nowhere. Im letting it make me feel like he's right, I suck, Im stupid, I dont deserve to be alive.

Oh yeah, we were talking about misfits.

Sorry Rohaq and Dante's that you feel like misfits too. Rohaq, I get what you mean. Years ago when starting this path I didnt know it was going to be so lonely. Someone told me a long time ago, dont follow the crowd. So I havent. I still wont. I'll walk away if something feels wrong and Im off alone somewhere again, wondering where everyone is at, and not wanting to be where they are. I do ok with the loneliness most of the time but at times, I wonder if this path is worth it.

Playing songs with you is a lot of fun justmemaybe. I need the diversion. You said some misfits arent the kind to hang out with anyway. I know thats whats happened to me. Ive hung out with all kinds of misfits. Some were pretty scary. Now I do try to keep a distance. You make me feel safe tho.
allimsaying is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
justmemaybe, Rohag

Thanks for this!
justmemaybe