View Single Post
hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2013 at 06:32 PM

I still have not managed to go to a sex shop, but I have had two worrisome incidents that have made me suspect that I probably would not be up to the challenge and should not waste time and money.

1) I bought a new Android phone, replacing the G1, the first Andoid, that I got in 2008. I could not figure it out. Could not turn it on. Drove to a T-Mobile store and a clerk immediately turned it on. I did not notice the button that was placed intuitively enough, just not exactly where the button was placed on G1.

2) I took my 1996 car to the dealership for some work and was given a new Infiniti that was key-less. That was my first time with a key-less car. At the dealership, they started the car for me. I drove to work, parked in the underground garage, and worked for several hours. Then I needed to go to my therapy appointment, but I could not start the car. I was trying to do things and the word "BRAKES" was flashing in red light on the dashboard, but I did not understand what that meant. There was no cell phone reception in the underground garage. I had to get out to call the dealership. Long story short, I was too late and the therapist rescheduled the appointment, and to start the car, all I needed was to push on the brakes while pressing the ON button, and the flashing word "BRAKES" was trying to tell me exactly that. So again, intuitive enough, but I still could not get it.

So if vibrators have buttons, I am not sure I should even try.

Last edited by hamster-bamster; Mar 11, 2013 at 08:57 PM..
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Aphrodites_Muse