View Single Post
0w6c379
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2012
1,137 hugs
given
Default Mar 13, 2013 at 01:26 PM

Hi Allimsaying,

I have not been reading anything on the forum for the last 2 weeks because I've been ill. Doing a bit better today, your thread on fitting in caught my eye. I've never felt like I fit in all my life. I've always been different. I never liked being different and have strived very hard to "fit in". I have always had friends all my life. Some just temporary but a few I've been blessed to have for many years. They were people who didn't fit into the mold either so we had that in common. I would give anything to fit into "normal" society but it will never happen. There were some moments in life here and there where I felt like I fit in and I thought it was the greatest thing (finding love was one of them). But I always knew I was different and society made sure I'd never forget it. I'm not strong enough to say the heck with what society thinks, I'll just live my life and be happy. That would be nice but is not realistic for me. I need acceptance, as you say, I need love.

I see you've switched gears here to "road rage" another great topic I have tremendous trouble with. I think of myself as a good person, all in all, BUT behind the wheel of the car....don't do me wrong on a bad day because I will go for the jugular. Payback is a ______. Lucky I don't own a gun and also lucky that I am a "weak" woman like the kind your bully driver was hoping to intimidate. Yeah. I can unfortunately be pushed around but I have a few maneuvers of my own that give me a small sense of payback. I just have to be careful who I'm dealing with. This horrible sense of madness is what I would call "learned" and forced upon people. Never in my life have I felt the rage that I feel driving at times these last few years. I sometimes feel like I've been forced to be a monster literally. I hate the feeling but I also hate being taken advantage of. Don't know where the middle ground is on this subject but "road rage" is dangerous and feels awful long after the actual incident is over. Good subject matter to raise in the forum I think Allimsaying. Maybe deserves it's own thread. Thanks for that.
0w6c379 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
allimsaying