View Single Post
hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2013 at 06:56 PM

You are correct. I am no longer dependent on H/ex H. However, I have already sacrificed so much that I am just tired of counting the losses.

I gave up custody of my two children with him and visitation rights and once I wanted as little as reunification therapy for me and my two daughters who live with him, he and his attorney created a deadlock and sabotaged out-of-court resolution, so on Thursday I will go into mandatory mediation in court hoping to get therapy for my and my daughters whom I have not seen since the fall of 2012. I gave up custody and visitation rights in 2009. I was not represented by an attorney - my own choice. Later, I gave him not only all my money which did not belong to him because it was my inheritance (so even in our community property state it was not his), but also the money that my mother left to my son from my previous marriage (she left it to me to distribute the money, without formally mentioning her grandson in her will). He used to be a psychotherapist and he convinced me that I had all sorts of diseases, and I in turned related all of that to various doctors who put me on hardcore medications that caused too many side effects to list and caused damage that can only partially be reversed. I also sacrificed two careers and one advanced degree. So I am just unsure that in whatever time is left for me to live I can recover the damage.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote