Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
Default Oct 20, 2006 at 02:14 PM

"upset with myself for setting myself up again by believing him"

I do understand ( )

A month isn't long hon. I have read that it can take a "healthy" heart 2 years to heal from a major loss or betrayal. In my book, what your TheRapist has done to you is that!

So please be gentle with yourself. Talking here, without having to fear being judged and hurt, yet again, is a very positive thing you are doing for yourself.

I like listening to you

And, as I say to myself..... to h*** with the rest. To hell with those who don't want to listen. Then don't read it.

I love the quote!!!!!!

PM me if you would like to. Then the wide world won't read this too. But if you feel "safer" posting in the "open" .... I completely understand that too..

I wish you healing. You're strong for posting here. We are all works in progress. That isn't an original term, coined by me, but it's so very true

As for masochistic..... (?) I think therapists should be careful when they use terms like that. Terms like that can be damaging, if not explained and worked through. And it doesn't sound like he was a good T ( ) anyway.

Good riddance to him is what I say
Post as often as you like, or hide in the shadows like I often do. It's completely your choice

I hope I haven't growled on for too long