View Single Post
drclay

drclay has no updates.

15 yr Member PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2006 at 09:15 PM

To all the Welcomers:

Thanks for the warm welcoms and sometimes poetic comments. I'd like to welcome each of you with equal enthusiasm.

Several of you promised to read more of my book. You probably know that it is 1750 pages and growing. It may be better to think of it as a reference book that covers many topics. So, much of the book can be covered by just reading about topics you want to know about right now. Topics of interest can be found by going to the Chapter that interests you and then look for specific topics of interest in the Chapter Index. Or better yet, go to the search engine at the top of any page and type in the topic you are looking for.

For our purposes on this forum, it is probably best to discuss "how to change this behavior or feelings or thoughts" as if we were discussing a treating some problem rather than discussing the topics covered in a given Chapter. So, bring some problem to the forum that seems to be resisting change.

Please don't expect me to come up with the answers. My wife gave me a nice plaque that quotes Michelangelo: I am still learning.

Clay