olive98

Member Since Mar 2013
21 hugs
given
Heart Mar 28, 2013 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_J View Post
Depends on the man....

In theory you can kiss and cuddle anytime you want, but he has to be in the mood, and you are only want to cuddle with him when your not upset with him for being a slob and not picking up his socks from the bedroom floor, or whatever annoying thing he does. And YES all of us have habits that others are going to find annoying, male female, it doesn't matter, nobody is perfect.

Just make sure you have reasonable expectations, know he is going to have faults.
I hope he likes cuddling when he's not in the mood too but ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spondiferous View Post
My fiancee and I share a life together and I have found it, so far, to be quite nurturing and comforting. We are both very physical people and enjoy being close to each other; touch is very important to us. It's not that we don't have differing opinions and sometimes argue; we do. It's impossible not to, unless one or both people are being at least a little dishonest, because we are all different people. But we communicate, and that's the most important thing. Sometimes our conversations are downright uncomfortable but I always feel lighter afterward, and grateful to have had it out. I think the thing to remember is that all relationships are different, and that you will discover what is important to you and what works for you, and what kind of person is a good match for you, and hopefully be able to honor that for yourself.
Your marriage sounds good, i like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisjes View Post
being with a man also means letting him see your flaws and you seeing his - like farting during sex.....a kiss that turns into an unwarned belch....figuring out whose going to do what on a daily basis.......whose smelly socks were those anyways....working through finacial issues....how do you decide what to buy with who's money...... and the list goes on and on....and when you both get older and your skin starts sagging and one of you doesn't see the stains around the toilet.....will you still love each other and take care of each other? good luck.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyrabbit View Post
I love living with my hubby. It's like a permanent slumber party with my best friend. It works because we give each other space, and both try to do our fair share. I got lucky really as my man does a lot round the house and is very sweet and caring, and tolerates me being a neat freak...
Wow! Your marriage is definitely my favourite
olive98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
hamster-bamster