View Single Post
big zero

Member Since Mar 2013
29 hugs
given
Default Mar 28, 2013 at 05:16 AM

In short... there'll be times you'll be glad you're living together, but there'll also be times when he'll drive you up the wall.

My boyfriend and I have been living together for the past 8 months (wow, times flies...) and in no particular order...
- we can kiss and cuddle whenever we want, without having to deal with any nosy roomies or family, and that's great
- we split the bills, the food etc., which is a huge help for both of us
- we do things around the house together (cooking, cleaning, groceries...) and they don't feel as much of a chore as when I used to do them alone
- sleeping together is one of the things I love most about us... now, I can't fall asleep unless he's there or I know he's coming soon.

On the downside though, there are times he's driving me crazy. He doesn't pick up after himself sometimes, so the garbage piles up on the kitchen counters and he leaves it there for days. Or if I don't do the laundry, he won't do it either because he 'doesn't know how' (I've shown him, but he still claims it! :P ). And my personal pet peeve, sometimes he ignores everything he has to do (school, chores...) to play videogames, like he's 15 and I'm his mum But those times at least are few and far between.

Anyway, I don't regret moving in with him and I can def. see us growing old together.

...but I'm still standing
big zero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
olive98