View Single Post
Anonymous32825

Default Mar 28, 2013 at 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebird View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the young lady in question here isn't EVEN 18. She was talking about waiting UNTIL she's 18 to be romantically involved with the man whose children she babysits. In fact, if I'm correct, she is 15.

Olive, I say this as kindly as possible. You are still a child. You are not ready to think about living with a man yet. Stay in school, get your own life straightened out, and THEN think about romance. Because if you think living together is all about hugging and kissing and cuddling, you are definitely still too immature. There, I sat on it for a day or two, and decided to say it.

You say you don't think you'd be able to get a job besides babysitting? Why is that? That's what you need to work on, not being romantic with some man old enough to be your father. Get your mind off sex and put in on school work where it belongs.
(15 year olds are still going to think about boys; it's unrealistic to think she is only going to think about school! And I think her imagination is more romantically focused than just on "sex.")

But I do suggest you date boys in your own age range. You are going to miss out on alot waiting for someone so much older than you, who you are likely not to have much in common with, even at 18. Slow down, take your time, and have fun! There is no reason to be in a hurry to grow up.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Nicks_Nose