View Single Post
krisakira
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2010
6 hugs
given
Default Mar 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I have lived with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, and despite people basically saying it's overrated, it's great for me. I go to school, but when I come home, we can hug and kiss whenever we want. I can randomly just go up to him and give him a great big hug. Whenever I feel like it. Unless he's asleep, in which I need to respect his time to rest. Being with my boyfriend so much is great, really. I wouldn't have it any other way. He snores, but that is what a couch is for. If his snoring bothers me, I sleep on the couch. It's not a horrible situation at all. The couch is pretty comfortable. Waking up next to my boyfriend is the best. He makes me not want to get out of bed to go to school hehe. He doesn't work; he is trying to get on disability. When we watch tv, we have to watch in the bedroom because we live with his mom who uses the living room. But that just means we are on the bed whenever we watch tv, and I can cuddle up next to him and he will hold me all afternoon. I wouldn't have it any other way.

krisakira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
hamster-bamster, Nicks_Nose, olive98