View Single Post
olive98

Member Since Mar 2013
21 hugs
given
Heart Mar 29, 2013 at 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendyll View Post
Did you tell anyone about that? You should. That's not right, and it could even be illegal for them to do those things to you. You always have the right to say no - no matter how old or young or "friends" or not.

I have a great relationship with my husband. We are like partners for everything. But he's almost exactly my age and we're both in our 40's. At fifteen I didn't know as much about life and partnership and friendship and sharing as I do now. I had a lot of learning to do before I was ready for a real, loving, committed relationship. I had crushes on older guys and I thought I was in love, but that wasn't real love. I wanted some happy fairy tale romance thing, and that's just not how real relationships are. There's a lot of work and compromise and not getting things all my way. It's still really great to have someone I can talk to and snuggle with and share my happys and sads with. But that's not all there is. There's farts and puking and moldy cheese in the fridge and dirty dishes and bills and broken sinks, too.

I'm having trouble following this whole thread... does this older guy have a wife? If he does, then he already has a relationship and doesn't need another one. And if he DOES want another one, that's not good. If a guy is already in a relationship, and then he wants one with you, too. That's not fair to the first relationship at all. I mean, how would you like to be with somebody, then find out they really wanted to be with somebody else? What if your partner LEFT you for someone else? How would you feel? And would you want to do that to anyone else?

I think you are a bit too young for this sort of thing, myself. Life was a lot different when I was fifteen than it was when I was twenty. And it's a lot different now. I'M a lot different, and the boyfriend I wanted when I was fifteen is NOT the sort of guy I want to be with today. You have a lot of time to grow and learn and develop a good relationship with YOURSELF before you need to worry about developing a relationship with anyone else.
I never told anyone because it was my fault because i did not know that friends can see you as more than friends. i thought because he was just a friend i could wear anything and he would not see me as a 'girl'. he was helping me with homework and my parents weren't home and i was in my nightie with no underwear and he pushed my nightie off and fing*r*d and he said i wanted it coz i was w*t.
And at a pool party this year i never told anyone about a boy that i never knew before and only met at the pool party [under water he rubbed his p*nis on my bottom] but i never went to a party ever again.

i know girls who get crushes on older guys as you do but mine seems different. i have a biology problem where my breathing and secret place were reacting to older guys a lot cos that's my strange problem that i want to make love to the guys that i have a crush on. it happened since the pool party event. i agree i don't know about life and partnership and friendship and sharing. but i still want my boss really badly and i wish i could be in his arms every day so that's why i think of marriage. but i guess i could settle for just living with him cos its similar as long as he never leaves me. his wife died when she was giving birth to his son

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisakira View Post
I have lived with my boyfriend for almost 3 years, and despite people basically saying it's overrated, it's great for me. I go to school, but when I come home, we can hug and kiss whenever we want. I can randomly just go up to him and give him a great big hug. Whenever I feel like it. Unless he's asleep, in which I need to respect his time to rest. Being with my boyfriend so much is great, really. I wouldn't have it any other way. He snores, but that is what a couch is for. If his snoring bothers me, I sleep on the couch. It's not a horrible situation at all. The couch is pretty comfortable. Waking up next to my boyfriend is the best. He makes me not want to get out of bed to go to school hehe. He doesn't work; he is trying to get on disability. When we watch tv, we have to watch in the bedroom because we live with his mom who uses the living room. But that just means we are on the bed whenever we watch tv, and I can cuddle up next to him and he will hold me all afternoon. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your relationship is really fun-sounding, i like it a lot
olive98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote