View Single Post
ultrarapidcycling

Member Since Jan 2012
Default Mar 31, 2013 at 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheworld View Post
Simple question really which I felt has been answered but I thought I'll start a new thread anyway....

I'm 29 and I have been masturbating on average every day since I was 13/14. Do you think this is too much? Is there a problem in daily masturbation?

The accepted, universal view is that masturbation of any frequency is ok and does not have any physical consequences. I want to hold back and cut down on the frequency but this is not easy as it's been a habit for so many years now.
Yeah good old western medicine claims its fine with no consequences at all.The sheeples believe it because doctors would never lie or be wrong.Medicine changes all the time tho doesnt it?The world used to be flat and everyone belived it,yet it was WRONG.
Riddle me this batman,why is it the eastern cultures claim "sex is the gates of life" and not "masturbation is the gates of life"??
I wish someone would make a poll here and we could see a show of hands on how many people think there are NO physical consequences to heavy/frequent masturbation lol.Keep dumping huge amounts of nutrients and free amino acids directly from your cerbral spinal fluid.Orgasm away huge amounts of HGH,keep causing the release of inflammatory hormones wholesale.
I'm sure we can come up with a huge list of things healthwise that we used to believe which are no longer true,wouldnt that be fun.They dont even know why weed causes testicle cancer other then something like "well it must have something to do with testosterone since weed affects T levels.....
ultrarapidcycling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote