View Single Post
luvinglife2012

Member Since Mar 2013
472 hugs
given
Default Mar 31, 2013 at 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheworld View Post
Simple question really which I felt has been answered but I thought I'll start a new thread anyway....

I'm 29 and I have been masturbating on average every day since I was 13/14. Do you think this is too much? Is there a problem in daily masturbation?

The accepted, universal view is that masturbation of any frequency is ok and does not have any physical consequences. I want to hold back and cut down on the frequency but this is not easy as it's been a habit for so many years now.
I agree with Dr Skipper, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life there is no problem. I am 50 (female) and I masturbate 4-6 times a week, 2-3 times in a day on my day off. It helps me relax, relieve stress and sexual frustration (I am single right now). I have been masturbating since I was 12.

If there are no negative reasons for cutting back on the frequency why do it? If you are masturbating instead of having relationships with another then that is a problem, but if you masturbate because you currently don't have a lover then no harm done.

"Oh I love hugging! I wish I was an octopus so I can hug 8 people at a time." -author unknown
luvinglife2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
emgreen, hamster-bamster