View Single Post
ultrarapidcycling

Member Since Jan 2012
Default Mar 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
You should see what women ejaculate from their bodies once a month. And yet here we are, going to work, school, living out perfectly capable lives despite the blood loss and the eggs and the cramping, etc. I think a little fluid loss now and then won't kill ya, Dr. Phil.
Is that a quote from Dr phil or your calling me dr phil?

Women have my sympathys BUT your born with all your eggs so its not like losing an egg a month is draining nutrition,the blood loss yes but not the egg right? I looked online quickly and theres two sides.One side believes there no physical or mental consequence to masturbation.One site even had some dctr answering emails and 1 said i mstrbate 16x in 1 day is it harmfull?Every answer was basically "its normal and harmless".I wont go into the other side since everyone here is entrenched in the completely harmless camp.To answer the original ? which was(i think) is mstrbating 1x a day have physical consequences?No matter what you believe it really comes down to the person right?For some it may not have consequences and others it might not.If the original poster doesnt believe theres any physical consequences why ask if mstrbating 1x a day is too much?confused....
ultrarapidcycling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote