LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
Default Apr 01, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrarapidcycling View Post
Sure i'm being prodded with a stick now huh?lol.I think you have the wrong vibe from me to ask that ? Look ive taken a road never travelled(through no intention of my own).Its led me to some pretty crazy not well known info MEDICALLY.If you people think you know it all you are sorely mistaken.Please feel free to enlighten me on your knowledge of the most severe expression of pelvic myoneuropathy/uccps in men and how you would go about fixing that lol?Not many DOCTORS even know what that would be no less how to fix it.The stage is all yours,Dr Phil...
And how many men have severe pelvic myoneuropathy/uccps? Very, very, few. And how many of those men with those conditions have masturbating to blame? A very rare, laughable amount.

If you want to scare him into thinking he's got some rare disorder simply because he masturbates, that's pretty cruel thinking even with the best intentions.

This topic again has absolutely nothing to do with the amount he masturbates. If you want to start your own thread go ahead, but leave this thread for the people who can answer the question on topic.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote