View Single Post
ultrarapidcycling

Member Since Jan 2012
Default Apr 01, 2013 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
And how many men have severe pelvic myoneuropathy/uccps? Very, very, few. And how many of those men with those conditions have masturbating to blame? A very rare, laughable amount.

If you want to scare him into thinking he's got some rare disorder simply because he masturbates, that's pretty cruel thinking even with the best intentions.

This topic again has absolutely nothing to do with the amount he masturbates. If you want to start your own thread go ahead, but leave this thread for the people who can answer the question on topic.
First off i never tried to scare anybody,2nd i never said the original poster had some rare exotic disease.I said i believe theres physical consequences to overmasturbation for men.I didnt even say the original posters schedule qualified as too much.

Your statement about UCCPS is WRONG.I'll leave you to your belief tho.

For everyone who believes theres no physical consequences to overmasturbation for men,theres probably an equal # who attribute a huge amount of serious symptoms to it.Commonly referred to as sexual exhaustion,yeah maybe its not a verified condition,and maybe the definition of it is wrong in some places depending on whose defintion your reading.The symptoms are real tho.

Had the original poster asked HOW to reduce masturbating i could have answered with some advice.He just said he was worried about cutting back because its been such a long time habit.Seemed like he wanted confirmation no amount of masturbating is too much,thats the long held facts...

Yeah i'll leave the thread alone.Maybe i'll go post on my beliefs and success on going from raging bipolar 1 ultra rapid cycling to complete remission with no pharmaceutical meds?Nah i'll leave people to their doctors and pharmaceutical meds that work so super fantastically lol
ultrarapidcycling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote